Join us as we explore new astrology themes and topics each month, with guest blog posts, writing worksheets and everything that makes the traditional way of learning… fun (we promise).
The worksheets—based on a current transit, news event, holiday and so on—will be created and loaded weekly. If you’re interested in joining us – bookmark this page!
1. Courage with Aries, March 2019.
- Manifesting Courage in Aries—Maya Angelou
- Guest Post: Harnessing My Courage
- Manifesting Courage with Fear Worksheet
- Getting to the Top: The Capricorn Discipline
2. Taurus Season Kick-Off, April/May 2019.
- Wrap-Up Taurus Season Checklist
- Full Moon Decluttering Explainer and Blog Post
- Decluttering with the Full Moon Checklist
3. Communicate a Little Better, May/June 2019.
- Walk the Talk in Gemini Worksheet
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Self-Care Routine
- 7 Days Affirmation Worksheet
- 1-2-3 Step Plan to Stop the Self-Sabotaging
4. 50 Astrology-Based Things To Do with Your Kid This Summer, June/July 2019.
- Summer Adventures Journal Printable
- 3 Note-Taking Tips to Get the Most Out of What You Read
- 5 Surefire Ways to Accomplish Anything
5. Your Cancer New Moon Writing Prompts, July 2019
- 5 Ways to Nurture Your Idea Before a Pitch
- Create a Mind Map Printable
- 6 Ways to Know If You’re On the Right Track
6. 3 Ways to Build Momentum, August 2019
- The Good Luck Trail
- Tracking the Back and Forth of Retrogrades
- Practicing the Art of Saying ‘No’
- Virgo Word Search Fun
7. 4 Ways to Use the Creative Energy of Neptune, September 2019
8. Meditation Wednesday: Embrace the Air, October 2019
9. How to Create a Thanksgiving Ritual, November 2019
10. Preparing for the New Year, December 2019